Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad about Lady Di!
Toto, I understand the pain, we missed you

Jen

I also have been thinking that she was more quiet and sent her a visitor message last THursday... I'll miss her tremendously... RIP Lady Di. Love you lots...

I'm so sad. Did I miss something? I thought she was doing ok. God bless her.

I think she was feeling generally weaker, in voice as well, which made it more difficult to use Dragon... it sounds like she passed in her sleep. She was one special lady, our ladyinn...

susanf, glad you got the walker! Stay safe! Love the monkey!

Deb. I think i friended u on F. B. Was that u. Lori

Got it, Lori! Thanks.

A quick good morning tea friends! Sorry to have been MIA, just so much going on. Lady Di's passing is just so frustrating and sad and......words escape me and that doesn't happen often. I will be around, just not as much at least until school is out.
Love and light!
Meg

Mom made breakfast so help yourself, all! Scrambled eggs with bacon and toast and coffee. Enjoy!

Trying to get some work done this morning before I get sidetracked with homes stuff...

The end of the school year is such a busy time.
Jen I guess you're still doing the countdown?
sharlene breakfast sounds good! Hope you'll get some work done.
We had the contractor here this morning to get started with some doorway adjustments and other small projects. He'll be here for half a day tomorrow and then back next week. Busy week and weekend coming up with the first guest arriving tomorrow evening. Baby girl from NY will be here for a long weekend to celebrate 4yo grandaughter's BD. On Saturday she's having a Princess Party for her friends. The little ones are going to dress as their favorite princess and she's picked out a fuscia gown for Queen Momma to wear. LOL ! Should be interesting! I haven't been around little ones for a long time.
Have a good week all!

Hi to All,

So sad to hear of Diane's passing. She always had something good to say. My belief is that Now she sings with the angels.

Susan, I am glad that you got a walker. I have 2 of them. A big one, and a small 3 wheel one that folds really small. I use them all the time now.

Toto, Sad to hear of Your ongoing problems. Ugh. I will look you up on Fb.

Ms. Pie... Good to hear from you on other forums too !

Good morning to All of you. Enjoy today, for who knows what tomorrow will bring ....:cool:

Lisa

Deb have fun with princess! Can't wait until my 1st grand daughter is born in July! BeautIful sunny morning. Sipping my coffe in our sun room. Hope go for a walk again today.

Hooty Hoo everybody! It's a rainey couple of days here. We need the moisture.
Deb, have a wonderful day with the Munchkins!
Lisa, it's good to see you too! :) Here and there!
Becky, no sun here but I'm about to grab some coffee. Good idea!
Hey Shar, thanks for the vittles. Don't work too hard!
Morning Meg Dear! I still feel kind of blue that Diane left us too. Sort of goes with the spring rain we're getting here.

Love you all!

Hi everyone, finally some vittles out on the table... gorgeous day today, but supposed to rain the rest of the week... wah.

Warm enough to put the birds out onto the screen porch and let them fly around! Will have to wait til dark before they'll go back into their cages... lucky I have the kids to catch them.

Morning, I found this message on Toto's thread about Ken

Dad was admitted to the hospital yesterday. I don't have a lot of answers right now to be honest. He was diagnosed with "terminal aggitation" which they are having difficulty managing with meds so admitted him. I will keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back