Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy shopping panguinjen :D

Am off now, preparing 4 bed, good night lovely people!

@kiwisally LOVE your garden :D

Sadiemae, thanks for the updates, will include them in my thoughts and prayers.

Kiwi, you need to come to my yard, it grows rocks! No matter where I dig, or often I've dug there before, I'll find more... rocks!

Come to our house too Kiwi! We need a gardener!

Night, night Anja!

I love hero dogs!

Hope your good weather continues! Our last couple of days have been grand, thunderstorms expected on Thursday

Jen

Good night Sweet Anja!

Crying as I write this, but after 4 weeks in hospital and surgery it was my grandfather's dying wish to get home. He was home in 1,5 weeks. He was happy to avoid having to lie in the hospital even if medical staff came in and out of the house. But on Wednesday evening he passed away, Grandma went to the kitchen for 5 minutes and when she came back he was no longer with us. He died 18 April and will always be in my thoughts and in my heart I'll never forget him.

Honestly, I've not felt strong enough to talk or write about it until now. I feel so empty and crying attacks come and go, it will take a while before I become myself again. I miss him so terribly much and have difficulty understanding that it is actually true. I hope he's happy where he is now! I think he's watching over me because I feel him around me everywhere I go. Tanks for all the prayers, I've felt your support and I still need u 'cause going through this is not easy. Love u hugs from Sweden :''(

Oh Nathalie I am so sorry about your Grandpa. So glad he was at home though.. God Bless you and the family.

Nathalie, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

Nathalie - thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Love and light
Meg

Nathalie, you're a good person and a good Grand Daughter. He knew that you truly loved him. May God comfort you and all who loved him in your time of sorrow.
Love,
Marta

Just wanted to let you all know that our spring weather has turned into winter ! We have about 2" of snow on the ground, not a lot but just enough to make me grumpy. Then of course we had to get freezing rain and sleet overnight to add to it. I think I need some chicken noodle soup and a grilled cheese sandwich to make me feel better. I will make enough for everyone.

Dana

Oh Natalie, I'm so sorry to hear that your Grandfather passed, and I'm glad you all managed to get him home first. I truly believe that people choose their time when they're ill, and that he chose his time as well. Praying for you and your family, he was lucky to have you all around him.
Helen

Oh dear Nathalie, we have been wondering how you and your grand father have been? So so sorry for your loss. We are here for you. You can pm me anytime you just want to chat. You have are a wonderful grandchild. What a blessing to your family.
Love Aly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back