Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Florida
City
The Villages
OK, I understand that there is no cure for ALS. But if you have any experience with the two items in the heading of this thread, I'd like to hear from you.

Four months ago I purchased an expensive Erchonia Cold Laser upon the recommendation of a Chiropractor. I've used it nightly, but am unsure if I am using it in the optimal manner. I shine it on me all night using a Sympathetic/Parasympathetic setting.
How do you use yours?

I had also purchased a Photon Light Beam Machine. This is an electronic gadget which has two glass tubes filled with gas. The "sender" tube gives out a mild electrical shock. There is a lack of literature on how to use it. I've been laying it on various lymph areas on my body for about 45 minutes a day. I was told it cleans the lymphs. Again, how do you use yours?

Unfortunately Tom you have been sucked in by con artists. Those machines do nothing for ALS or any other disease. If anyone thinks or says they will then bring them to my house and cure me. I'll tell every one here that they work and spread the word for free. What company did you purchase these machines from so we can add them to our scam watch page? Sorry you got taken. If you had asked we might have saved you some money.
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back