Status
Not open for further replies.
A speedo on a HArley, eh? Come to the Sturgis rally next year. You'll get your eyes full and then some.

Your fine motor must still be in tact if you can still get into a speedo. They have much-o resistance. Maybe that should be our new exercise protocol.... .... .....?

I love the funnies on here. awh hell. I love you guys.

:O)

Cindy

Hi ktmj!

Because you're so good looking I'll bet you can't wait til tomorrow. :wink: I haven't read all the posts to this thread, so I hope no one has said this to you already.

Hi ktmj!

Because you're so good looking I'll bet you can't wait til tomorrow. :wink: I haven't read all the posts to this thread, so I hope no one has said this to you already.

I don't think its my looks but actually I look forward to getting in bed with the best looking woman in Georgia every night.

Besides being good looking she mows the yard washes my truck feeds the cows and does some bushhogging on the tractor too

Speaking of Georgia, I went there last week to see one of my daughters graduate from Armstrong University in Savanah. On the way there, I had to go through a SNOW STORM
in Mississippi! On the way back, I had to battle ice falling from the sky in Missouri.

If you have small thumbs, don't wear a speedo!:cool:

Zaphoon

Hi, Kim ... once you implant "thumbs" in a man's mind, it never goes away, huh! :)

I went out to get the paper this morning, and thought, "Isn't grass supposed to be green, not white? Or, at least, brown?" Didn't appear to be snow ... I remember what that looks like from Ohio, but finally figured out it was frost. I remember that, too. Time to go back to bed and crank the blankie up to "High." I'm proud to be a wimp!

Last edited:
Beth,
You are so NOT a wimp! I can't believe frost in California.

Perhaps a white Christmas is coming for someone?

Happy weekend,
talk soon,
brenda

Oddly enough Christmas day is supposed to be in the 40's for us here in WY. Currently its 1 degree farenheit.

Robert

I WENT THROUGH A SNOW STORM IN MISSISSIPPI! WHAT KIND OF GLOBAL WARMING IS THAT?

By the way, who wears a speedo, anyhow? I saw a really fat guy in one once and it was worse than the time I saw a very obese woman in a bikini. Some folks just have no shame.

I had my wife get me a pair of large gloves the other day (they're too big for me) but I'm stuffing the finger ends with toilet paper (especially the thumb one). But I will never, never wear a speedo. Images of the fat guy keep flashing back.

Zaphoon

Liar. If your wife buys you a speedo and tells you to wear it to bed, you'll have it on in a heartbeat!

"Ohhh, I'm sleepy, what time do we go to bed tonight anyway?"

-Tom

personally guys i like men to be -25yrs wearing speedos:wink:.
over 40yrs it looks a bit seedy:lol:.

There is no age acceptable for a Speedo on a guy - even the swim teams have those body suits now.

Thongs for good-lookin' ladies, on the other hand...:lol:

I went to the neuro with cramps and twitches, he did a CLINICAL and said nothing is weak so I have BCFS. But know I read here that a clinical is usless ?

No one is saying that a clinical is useless. People are worried that they can sense a change in their strength before it becomes obvious in a clinical exam, especially when the patient is a man and the doctor is a woman. I think describing what you used to be able to do in very specific terms (for me: lifting a 40 lb bag of soil to my shoulder) and what you can no longer do (can't lift off ground, can only drag 40 lb bag until it rips :sad:) can help the doctor determine if you truly are experiencing a change in strength before it becomes "clinically obvious" (note: my clinical weakness was determined by neuro to be "subtle" when for me it felt "profound"-because of the obvious and important (to me) things I could no longer do.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back