Clinic issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
M- where are you upstate? Which clinic are you at? My best friend just got diagnosed w/ ALS last week. She is trying to get into the clinic in NYC- but NO neurologist in our part of upstate (near Kingston) works with ALS! And her primary hasn't stepped up yet. Trying to find solutions. Thanks and blessings to you.

Barbara -- Since I complain a lot about my center, I decided to keep the specifics under my hat, sorry.

I shopped for my primary. It took a while. I lucked out on the third try.

Sorry to hear your news.

Your friend might want to go with Synapticure. You could make the first call to find out how it works.

They offer financial assistance (need based).

M, if you don't want to publicly name your center, you can always PM Barbara with that information. Same for your PCP.

Laurie since Barbara is so new here M won't be able to PM them.

She knows she can go through me, thanks.

Back to the topic. How the heck do I find someone else to submit my orders? I don't understand why some providers say they can order A but not B.

I don't know MupstateNY but MD's do need to work with each other and respect each other. The MD community here is fairly small...about 436 practitioners near me total. They know each other and each other's quirks.
And the ALS community of providers for the State of GA is small. They stay professional and try to be team players even between clinics. They all know each other or know of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back