Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
TX
City
Acuff
Clinic went well. FVC improved a bit. Only lost four pounds - lots in my legs we can tell. They adjusted my wheelchair joystick turn radius to make it easier to drive. Ordered two switches for access to mode settings and power on my chair because of my right arm being weaker. And getting a pt to come to our house for range of motion training for my husband and caregivers.

It was a good visit. We booked king ADA room for the night. Only problem we had was discovering at bedtime the bed had a box under it which prevented hoyer lift from going under the bed. So we had to move rooms at midnight. Next time I'll for the specific room number, though hubbytold them all ADA rooms should have open access under the bed. They are going to change that next week the manager told him when we checked out.

>Clinic went well. FVC improved a bit. Only lost four pounds

good news! :)

Congrats Tracy. A good clinic visit should always be celebrated!

good to hear Tracy

And I hope that having to move you at midnight helps them think about what they are offering to people with real needs!

I used to work in a hotel and when they say things like 'next week' it doesn't sound promising...
J x

Thankful to hear the good report.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back