Other
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Toronto
Hi There!

ALS Canada is trying to get shortlisted for the TwestivalTO fundraising event. This is a fundraiser held by twitter users in Toronto. They are letting people vote on the charity that will benefit from the event. It's a great way to raise funds and awareness for ALS and ALS Research.

The initial vote is to get on the shortlist. If we're not on the shortlist, we won't get in the final vote.

Please consider taking a quick moment to click on this link: http://twestivaltoronto.uservoice.com

There's no registration required. You get 3 votes. We hope you'll spend them all on us, but even if you'd like to spread them around, we'd be happy to have just one.

Thanks so much for your help!

Laurie Pringle ~ ALS Canada

Just one more note... You can vote from anywhere in the world. Although this event is for Toronto, ALS Canada funds research across the country and collaborates with ALS Researchers around the world.

Thanks again for your support - and clicks!

Hey Laurie,

Just a note , for you to see
121 votes , plus another three
For our cause , just from me.

Glen

Thanks so very much, Glen!

Really appreciate it.

Great idea Laurie. I love how people are so creative with ways to get the word out about ALS.

You got three of my votes too.

Done.. we need more visibility and funds.
Dennis

Laurie, it was a tough decision given the other really good causes listed but in the end there was really only one choice. So you got my three votes and I'm sure you will get many many more from the forum members.

Barry

You got mine Laurie.

AL.

Wow - thanks so much!

Al, Barry, Cbear and trying to stay positive!

I appreciate all your help. This is just the shortlist and no doubt if we get to the final choice, we'll have a run for our money. But I do think it's a great new way for us to spread the word about ALS. Media buys cost huge amounts of money. If we can harness the grass roots, word of mouth, power of twitter, I think we'll enjoy a new level of awareness amongst some new people... and perhaps re-energize some old friends too!

Thanks again!

got mine, come on guys let's see how many we can get..

We now have 172 and the next best has 98.

Great job guys! This is truly outstanding.

Thanks so much. I'm off to bed for the night. It's after 1am and I've got an early morning.

I'll check in first thing tomorrow.

Thank you all so much!

Good Morning!

Just a quick update: We now have 188 votes to get on the shortlist - thanks to you! Our closest competitor now has 98.

They're already tweeting this morning, so we're going to keep pressing on twitter, facebook and other online forums.

Thanks again... couldn't do it without you!

I just did my 3 and that makes it 228.

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back