AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience and to help support our community please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

Clean EMG but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhagsjr

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
PA
muscle twitching & loss of muscle mass in my arms. what could this be?

CindyM

Extremely helpful member
Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
New England
Hi lhagsjr, These symptoms often make people anxious but try not to worry too much (hard to do, I know) until you've been to a neurologists and had a battery of tests. Some folks eventually ask to be seen by an ALS clinic because there are many diseases that mimic ALS and the speciality clinic are better at identifying some of the more obscure (but treatable) conditions. Good luck at your appointments and let us know how it is going. Cindy

Al

Legendary member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
Hi lhagsjr. You have to remember that there are no doctors here. What you're getting is a semi educated guess by people that have an illness that you may or may not end up with. No one can really tell (not even a doctor) what you might have by 2 signs or symptoms. You need a lot of tests by a professional.
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock