Reason
Loved one DX
Country
ca
State
alberta
City
edmonton
Hey, It has been about 100 years since I was last here. My life is totally nuts, and I think I will lose my mind! I am the main caregiver for Mom, next to Dad, but the last few weeks he's been having one meltdown after another. Somedays, he just sits and stares into space, and I look after both of them. I have contacted Classic Caregivers in Edmonton and am wondering if anyone is familiar with them, and whether or not you can recomend them. Mom just got a feeding tube, and has been fitted with the Bipap. My parents are both in their 80's. Homecare has been wonderful, but they can only come for a couple of hours a day. If I don't get some more help, I may go crazy!
Please advise.
Dukey

Hi Dukey. Sorry you're having problems. Have you been in contact with the ALS Society? They can usually steer you in the right direction for help.

AL.

Yes, We've in contact and they have been helpful. It isn't always easy to get through. And, we get the politically correct answers. I have just been reading the posts from the Christians, and they have been a blessing. I have been a Christian since age 7, raised in a Christian home, but I have to admit my faith has been shaken. I'm so glad that the Lord hears and understands every sigh and moan, and sees every tear.

Amen to that, dukey! God bless!

Irma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back