Chris Mann aka ranger03, mannco74. Gone but never forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update Jeannie:
We'll miss Chris' unique drive to get stuff done and to promote ALS issues especially in Calgary and Canada. Always sad to lose an aviation type.
My condolences to his family.

T.

My sincere sympathy goes out to the Mann family at this sad time. He was such an inspiration to the ALS foundation. He will be sorely missed by all of us here and of course his family. There are no words that can expressed at this time to make any of us feel better. He gave a good strong fight and knowing that he rose to the adversity of ALS gives others inspriation and hope. Again, I am so sorry to lose a comrad to this awful ailment, but he is now with Henry and Johnny D., sharing their stories and I am sure a few laughs. Stay Strong Mann family, my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Carol

My sincere sympathy go out to the Mann Family. Chris was a huge inspiration to all. His humour and spirit shone light a beacon through his words. His tireless work for ALS will benefit many for years to come. Jane

I feel so sorry for chris's family at this time. it is a terrible time forthem. chris will be really missed!

So sorry to hear of Chris' death. My sympathy to all his family. It was always good to read Chris' posts, entertaining and informative. This place has become so much like home, that I feel as if I lost a family member. Rest in Peace, Mannco

To Chris's family, I send my condolences. I went back to some of Chris's postings, his web page and the award he received for ALS awareness. He truly fought this disease with all he had and for that, you should all be proud. I hope Rosemary and their daughters have the opportunity to see the support from this forum from the people who knew him remotely.
I will post with thanks to Bobby to the site he listed below too.
My prayers are with all of you.

I am so sorry to hear of Chris's passing and send my heartfelt sympathy and condolences to his family and freinds. He will be missed but his awareness and his accolades will never be forgotten.
Kim
ALS About Loving Someone

It is hard to hear of the death of a fellow ALS patient. The passing of Chris is more dismaying because he was a fighter and an advocate for ALS. He will be sorely missed by all the forum members that knew of him by his postings here and elsewhere. Our deepest condolences to his family and friends. Al and Lee Pettit.

My deepest sympathy goes out to Chris's family and many friends.
Chris will be sadly missed, but also remembered for all the hard work he did to raise ALS awareness.My prayers are with you all. Elaine

I can't imagine the sorrow the Mann family is feeling right now. Just know that we are praying for you, and as many others have said, he will be missed. I pray that God will help you all through this trying time.
Dana

My deepest sympathies to the Mann family. Chris will surely be missed by us all. His legacy of advocacy in raising awareness of ALS will continue by those that he touched along the way. My prayers and love to his family. I unfortunately do not have any other words to express the sadness I feel when learning of Chris' passing. He is at peace now, and in a better place.

Love Trish

I'm part of the group hug, my thoughts and prayers are with the Chris' family. He will never be lost to our memories. Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back