Diagnosis
09/2007
Country
US
State
USA
City
Any
Monday evening is the finale of the Bachelorette this season. Chris L. is one of the final 2 bachelor's, although they have not mentioned the disease his mother had, they have always mentioned that he went home to spend time with her while ailing, she is since passed away.
I have found out she died of SMA.. He was doing some kind of charity run for ALS.. wonder if this sweet young man would help bring light to our diseases. They say if he is not chosen he may be the next bachelor.. Either way he is famous and very well liked, and adored his mother. How could we ask him for his voice and support.. Let's all try to contact him. He lives in Cape Cod Mass. Lets go guys, this could be big..

Anyone see Chris tonight? What a great lady his mom must have been. Keeping the nice person ALS streak alive..

I saw Chris tonight & was VERY disappointed Ali didn't pick him I thought he was the most sincere man there.The Rainbow made me cry.Maybe he will help bring light to our cause .
Sharon

I am really confused. I don't watch the show, but my wife does. I asked her about this guy and how his mom died, she said she had no idea. I did watch part of the show last night and he had the perfect opportunity to describe her illness...the only thing he stated was "degenerative disease"...what is that crap? Either he is (1) embarrased by her affliction, or (2) the producers did not want him to disclose. Either way, if you are assuming he will be the next spokesman for ALS/MND I think your eggs are in the wrong basket. Just my personal opinion.
Dan

Agreed. I talk about ALS whenever I get the opportunity. (and sometimes I just talk!)

He is supporting ALS, he is doing a run this Month for ALS. He is always talking about his mother. It had to be the editing. He even wore a shirt that he is selling for ALS. He was completely devoted to his mom. I really felt he said ALS all the time, ABC just edited it out. He spent his entire time on the show talking about family.. Maybe I know a little more than you about this.. Just saying..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back