Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Irma- it is good to know that you won't be alone in your grief, nor will your son and his family be alone in theirs. Yours will be a bitter-sweet thanksgiving this year- the first without Rudy but the start of many more to come, and these new holidays you can celebrate with an understandign that life has not yet taught many of us: it is short and we should love and hug those still with us. Corrdially, Cindy

Hi Cindy! God bless you for your sweet post. I have been absent from the board for a while. I left my house Wednesday evening, headed to my son's place to spend Thanksgiving there. I just got back about 4 hors ago. My Thanksgiving was SAD. There was a lot of food there, really nice, but if you ask me, "Was it good?", I wouldn't know what to tell you, because even my taste buds took a toll when my son departed. There is a post that says what took place. Cindy, I miss my baby. My holidays will never be the same. I told my son Shannon that I dread the other 2 holidays, especially New Year's. There is something about New Year's that moves me, or used to! May God bless you all. Missed you'll while I was at Shannon's. There are computers there too, but I am the type of a person that draws the line. I don't like ti use other people's computers. It makes me feel like an intruder!LOL!

Irma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back