check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

katson

Please, Please get tested for lyme and co infections like bartonella, brucella. the sicker one is, the more likely a false negative result. i had to try a course of doxycycline and after a few days had a herxheimer reaction( this indicates an infection) and the cause of my illness!

So what are you trying to tell uS?
whatS your illneSS?
kim
alS about loving Someone

Hi 1984 diiagnosis rrms
1998 spms
2001 als
2003 lyme,bartonella/brucella....tHis co infection (bartonella) goes straigHt to tHe brain causing devastating neurological / motor symptoms

i am still a bit confused katson, is it als? lyme? both?
bobby, that was very very informative information..thanks....

Hey bobby,
welcome to tHe forum you have already given us very inciteful information and things to think about . geez not anotHer intellect i dont mean that to be taken offensivley.i dont know if you got cut off because that does happen but its still my understanding although some would differ that you dont get als from lyme disease.unfortunatley for tHe lady on our forum i would have to agree sHe has both but lyme did not bring on Her als would you agree? tHere has been a lot of controversy about this subject, especially in places of tHe world wHere tHe tics do not carry tHe lyme disease. i have been bitten many times in this neck of tHe woods and have had no problems what so ever
kim
als about loving someone

I've smoked and never got cancer...
not everyone who gets bitten by a mosquito will get west nile...

it's just that everyone's body/metabolism/immune system is different and handles toxins/bacteria/infections differently.

i was tested for hiv and mercury poisoning, but apparently not lyme.
it should be a standard test...
from what I've read/researched, it's not.

Hi, i have and have since 1984 had lyme disease and co infections. i am unable to walk at the present time, have swallowing difficulties, all- over body spasms, numbness, unco-ordination, severe fatigue, heat intolerance, muscle cramps (especially feet and legs, vision trouble and speach difficulty, cannot turn over in bed without help...in a nutshell i feel as tho i am trapped in a body that is foriegn to me and no longer does what i will it to. i believe had i been given antibiotics in '84 i would not be going thru the overwheming effort of typing tHis.

Lyme disease tests are notoriously poor, this is why the cdc states that lyme is to be diagnosed clinically. Just because current tests cannot find it, it does not mean that you don't have it. It has now been established that many insects carry lyme including fleas,mosquitos,sand flies and many more. Only 50% or less get the target rash (which is absolutely diagnostic of lyme) MDL and Igenex are the best labs equipped to detect lyme disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back