Loved one DX
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Lanark
Hi all..
Was wondering if there is a way we could add a chat program to this forum.. Might be another way we could all communicate about ALS.. Just a question?
Thanx
Mike

We looked into it, and perhaps it's time to revisit the issue.

Unfortunately all the free programs available are less than desirable, I will try to find something affordable.

If you don't hear back in a few weeks please send me a reminder - working life has me busier than what most consider to be acceptable :)

Are there any chat programs that you have used that you liked?

Hi David..
I am not sure.. I have used a lot of java chats that seem to like to lock upp my computer in windows xp.. But I will look around.. I belong to another forum..and believe they have a chat.. I will see if I can find out for us.

I'm not sure if a chat would be really busy here.. But I don't think it would hurt.. Might bring our ALS community even closer.. It was just a idea.. Can you work other programs with this site.. or other chat sites with this forum.. Or maybe one of us could start up a yahoo page to wortk with ALS.. and get a chat from there? I'm just wondering.. But I am also offering to help where ever I can.. This site has done alot for me.. and I would like to return some of it..
Mike

Hey David the cdnpals site used to have a chat that worked ok. Haven'd been on it in a while but think it is still there. AL.

Al said:
Hey David the cdnpals site used to have a chat that worked ok. Haven'd been on it in a while but think it is still there. AL.

Sorry to bring this up again David.. Al.. But any more thought about a chat program? Think it might be a great way for members to get to know one another..AND if they have aprob.. maybe a faster way of getting a solution.. Sorry to revamp older posts..
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back