Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Chally’s spirit left his body as he slept in the early morning hours of Wednesday April 3rd. He continued to live his life to the fullest despite ALS wrecking his body bit by bit.

This forum and all of you were so important to him. He talked about this community of friends every day.

He was larger than life. We will miss him every day.

Love to all from his wife Beth, daughters Lipara Winfield and Deva Wagner and their husbands Chris and Todd . Also his beloved grandchildren Cameron Grace, Madi Rae, Ryan Charles and Ben Charles.

Thank you for coming here to tell us.

Chally was an much loved important member here and will be much missed.

I am sure he is already meeting old friends and new as he flies free.

Deepest condolences to all of you. He loved you dearly

I’m so sorry for your loss. Chally was one of my favorites, funny, sweet, inspirational, and clearly a very special human being. I shall miss his presence here. I wish your family peace and strength.

Chally is ever riding a unicycle, in my mind's eye, Beth. Wishing your family all peace and strength.

Best,
Laurie

Oh my, my heart plunged to my stomach when I saw this. Fly free, Chally. No longer will you suffer or be trapped in a body that does not move. Beth, Chally was a humorous, bright light to this forum . Hugs to you and your family. R.I.P., Chally.

My sincerest condolences to this tragic loss Beth and all the family.

The outpourings on his fb have had me in tears and laughter for days. What a man! I have watched hours of his video over again and marvelled afresh at the wonder that was Chally.

Please check your junk emails too in case you have been missing things I've sent you this week.

Much love to you all in this time xxx

Sad news indeed. Prayers lifted for the family.

Chally will be dearly missed. I loved his optimistic outlook and strength even through the toughest of times. Truly inspirational. My thoughts are with his family.

What a special man. He seemed to light up the place, wherever he was.

I am so glad I got the chance to know Chally here and will sorely miss him.

My deepest condolences.

Steve

I'll miss him. Can't begin to imagine your loss, dear family. Thank you for telling us he went peaceful in his sleep and for being the great bunch he bragged about.

Chally made this forum a much brighter place. I know he's flying free with others and making everyone laugh.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Oh how Chally taught us to live with this horrible disease with grace, strength and Humor! I was so impressed with his exercise videos. He knew how to help us all while helping himself live!

Blessings to his entire family.

Cathy

It's so strange to mourn a "random" stranger from the internet. But here it is. I will miss Chally's humor and craziness. Wish I could have met him in real life.
R.I.P. Chally.

Beth, Lipara, Deva, and family, I am so sorry for your loss. He was such a special person and will be greatly missed. Kate

Much love, Chally. The tears rolling down my face are for the joy you offered us on so regular a basis. You were indeed a "Champion"! My best to your family. I hope they are able to find the happiness that you most wanted for them, every day that you lived... and beyond. Fly free, good sir... FLY...

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back