Status
Not open for further replies.
I honetly could't even watch it.... because Glen has the FTD complication... his bucket list is but a sad memory. There will be no travel, no adventures.. just trying to keep him safe.

You know I saw a young man on television today who had lost his leg's and one arm in Iraq. He said that things can always be worse. And I just read your post and realized how hard demetia would make things for the Cals and Pals. He was correct things can be worse.. I am so sorry that not only is Glenn physically troubled by this monster, he and your family have to be menatlly troubled, just wrong..

I honetly could't even watch it.... because Glen has the FTD complication... his bucket list is but a sad memory. There will be no travel, no adventures.. just trying to keep him safe.

Katie,
My hb has the same and I couldn't watch it either. His world barely goes beyond our house and yard. Today he picked up his motorcycle helmet, said; "I'll never ride a motorcycle again." and placed it in the Goodwill pile.
Paula

Awwwww.. Paula, I'm sorry. I'm sure that hurt a lot. Wish I could just give you a hug.

Paula that must have broke your heart to see him do that. It broke mine and I dont even know him! Please give him a big hug from me!
Kari

Katie,
My hb has the same and I couldn't watch it either. His world barely goes beyond our house and yard. Today he picked up his motorcycle helmet, said; "I'll never ride a motorcycle again." and placed it in the Goodwill pile.
Paula

They just made me start crying.

What a cruel disease. I'm sorry Paula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back