CBD, THC, etc Dosage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that Greg, how disappointing! Did you change anything else at that time or are you pretty confident it had something to do with the THCA?

I hate to think it was the THCA.
Nothing else changed.

My Mum was diagnosed with ALS in March 2016.
I'm not up with all the termonolgy, but it only effects her bulbar area at the moment.

My questions are, what are your thoughts on taking Riluzole alongside cannabis? Is there a benefit to taking both? Does the dose of cannabis alter if Riluzole is also taken?

xxx

I take both.

One has nothing to do with the other.

I also take both but take them two hours apart from each other. Not sure whether it matters or not.

Thank you both so much.

Could I ask how long either of you have been taking Riluzole for. It has only recently been prescribed to Mum. After a bit of reading and time to get used to the cannabis she has decided to go ahead with the Riluzole as well as cannabis.

Since Dx in 2012.

I started taking riluzole in 2013 when diagnosed. I believe it helps some people more than others, but is best if started early. For me, I can't say if it has helped or not but I continue taking it just in case!

Started cannabis December 2014 and take it daily. I know that it helps me with sleep and reducing muscle spasm's

It's well worth googling gw pharmacuticles - get into the R&d section of their website - very informative . Regards Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back