CBD Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I say strain I mean Indica, Sativa or Ruderalis. When I say hybrid, I mean a cross between to or among three of the strains. I further break it down to names of hybrids.

We don't need to get technical here. I was only trying to suggest that the type of cannabis taken will have different characteristics and I refer anyone wanting to know more to Leafly.

We use CBD oil for twitching. Very effective. Twitching has virtually stopped. Cannot get THC in Virginia - yet. THC Dispensaries are expected by October 2019. Would like THC oil for sleep aid but can't even get it illegally unless I put friends at risk.

We get the CBD oil from LAZARUS. They give vets a 50% discount.

Interesting story about the CBD oil:

We were using our second supply of the oil when my wife noticed a rendering of a cat and dog on the bottle. After a closer inspection we read that the oil was specially formulated for animals. Panic was my first reaction but a call to the supplier calmed my nerves. The only difference between the specially formulated stuff and the human stuff was the lack of avocado oil. Animals don't do well with avocado oil. We continued to use the oil and were more careful with our orders.

My hubby Jim has been on CBD oil for nearly 3 months now. It helps with the pain. It costs about £26. here in Co. Durham..

The 9Lb Hammer (primarily Indica) I buy costs $25 for 200 mg. I buy from Trulieve and they have specials during holidays. My first order was 30% off so I stocked up. I have enough to last until the end of the year but if there is a sale at Christmas I'll stock up again.

My doctor was very generous on the amount he "suggested." In Florida, the registered cannabis doctors cannot officially prescribe but they suggest and their suggestion goes directly into the registry. Right now I have around 30,000 mg. of drops and 15,000 mg. of cream that can be ordered before my next visit.

KimT

I assume you are talking about THC oil.

I'm familiar with the Idicia, 9LB Hammer, nomenclatures etc. but maybe others will get confused since the threads title is CBD oil.

I know from your PMs that you are very knowledgeable in these areas and I appreciate your input.

I am still unable to get the THC oil even though Maryland has dispensaries within 20 minutes of our cottage in Chincoteague.

Maryland law allows other states to participate but that part of the law is not active yet.

There are tons of health food stores in my area selling cheap oil and calling it CBD. A friend with terrible anxiety was taking about 100 mg of it during the day with no results. I gave him a small bottle of Charlotte's Web Advanced and he noticed a sustained difference on 20 mg. twice a day.

I would only buy from a reputable dispensary or online from Stanley Brothers or some other reputable dealer, if I were going the CBD only route.

There is a huge lobbying effort in keeping cannabis illegal on the Federal level. Big pharmacy is contributing huge amounts of money to politicians who are trying to keep cannabis off the market.

Just make sure you're getting the real stuff.

I would only buy from a reputable dispensary or online from Stanley Brothers or some other reputable dealer

Stanley Bros sell quality oil. aka Charlotte's Web.

I also recommend Haleigh's Hope and Lazarus Naturals.

Either way be sure you're not buying hemp SEED oil. It's cooking oil, no cannabinoids.

I looked on the Charlotts Web USA site. To Note: All their products are hemp based, There are four Oils and capsules and one pets OIl.
There strongest CBD content oil is Max strength @60mg/1ml -- ( 120mg Hemp Oil/1ml ) = 6% in the strength scale.
Next higher CBD content is Original. ?@40/mg/1ml -- ( 83mg Hemp Oil/1ml ) = 4% in the strength scale.
Next Extra strength CBD content. [email protected]/1ml -- ( 25mg Hemp Oil/1ml ) = 1.65%.
Forth Full Strength CBD Content. ?@5mg/1ml -- ( 10mg Hemp Oil/ml ) = 0.5%
Capsules.. Extra strength Same as above. 1.65% Full strength 0.5%
Pets drops as extra strength but with some MTC oil added.

Haleigh's Hope works out to a 8% CBD content strenth Oil @ 24/1 = 8CBD/0.3THC .. Made from Hemp also.
I was surprised at the low CBD content, You pay for the name and if it works for you good luck. It may interest some ?

Indiana legalized CBD oil earlier this year. THC content is limited to .3%. Cannabis Oil used to disguise marijuana cannot be sold here and to do so is a Class 5 felony. Indiana is considering legalizing medical cannabis next year.

Stanley Brothers Charlotte's web changed their formula last month. I know their history and their success rate. They are allowed to call it hemp if it's under 0.3% THC. They did reduce the amount of CBD in each formula. I'm so sure it is working for me that I bought $1,700 of it before they changed their formula.

Most anyone can get a card here in Florida. My doctor has switched as many of his patients on narcotics to medical cannabis with success.

I hope it will get legalized Federally but that won't happen until after 2020, I'm sure.

Kim,

Could you please give more information about the CW CBD formula change? Is there published information about this? I know they just changed their packaging but nothing I noticed on their website about a formula change. I sure hope they aren’t diluting it with the price they charge..

Kathy

I think there are fewer milligrams per ml. You can check their web site and see. They always show how many milligrams of CBD is in each bottle and the number of ounces in the bottles. If you are going for 20 mg. twice a day, you can just divide the total number of milligrams of each bottle by 40 to see how many days one bottle will last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back