Catching up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nina, thank you for checking in! Happy to hear you feel stronger and you and sisters are good together.
I check into the forum less and less but think of y'all often and tell my offline friends stories about you. Wanna play catch-up with me?
My PALS one year anniversary this summer hit me, too. Much to my surprise I must admit. One of the worst weeks after he passed. Gladly that's not too rough as I've been really well and enjoy my (not so) new (anymore) job, my apartment with a view, my old friends and everything else that is enjoyable about life. Even fresh love as a very good friend of mine and I discovered that we are more than just fans of eachother. :)

Good to see you are doing so good. Yeah. It hits you at times. I missed my mum dreadfully during summer, i miss her cooking, her phone calls. I still sometime forget and call her mobile. I have rearranged her room finally, and i changed a bit of the house. I feel safe, calm. Better. Still single. I dunno. I guess i want peace If you are ever back here send a message, i could show you and you singifigant other around, the beauty of the place and great taverns. Hugs.

Hey guys. Nearing Christmas. You know you can feel the shift, in your body, in your mind. I have been working non stop all year, had a great summer, great vacations, mums one year anniversary passed, as i mentioned previously. I had a stomach virus about two weeks ago, i havent been eating well, too many take outs, sometimes iam so tired to cook. She was my cook, her cooking God. She would prepare so many traditional recipees for Christmas. I think the whole tireness is catching me up. After that stomach bug, i havent been able to feel strong, i think panick attacks are back, i went to the hospital yesterday, been feel so hot for over a week now, hot and get sweaty and then my ears ring. My tests were good, you keep hearing the same from the doctors, you need rest, eat better, drink water. Its strange isnt it? Just when you think you are well. The passed two days i keep dreaming of mum. we are at sea, me and my younger sister and mum, the 3 of us, and we are swimming, we are swimming in such beautiful clean waters. Anyway. Iam back to being scared, fearing that i would faint, i would fall, same old same old. Havent been to church, i still say my prayers though.
I hope you have a good Christmas. I send you all my hugs, i wsih health and peace of mind. Love you guys.

Nina, many of us get shaken up by the holidays and stomach bugs. Look toward the new year, and remember your mind can [and does] rule your body in this case. Sounds like your docs are giving good advice, but I would add, go anywhere you are drawn to this season, even the water. Maybe your eyes need to see more of what is happening outside your mind.

Best,
Laurie

Nina, I was away, I hope you had wonderful holidays. My trip over the holidays was very refreshing for me. Do take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back