Diagnosis
01/2011
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Crowley
1. We are not afraid to go to DEFCON 5 for our PAL.
2. We gave up on social skills long ago and don't care what you think.
3. We are already on edge .. careful not to push us over.
4. Where ever there is a PAL... there is a CAL.... WE ARE ALWAYS WATCHING!
5.Chances are we have not had a good night sleep in a while, and thats a good defense for insanity.
6. We devote every moment of our lives to our PAL and don't need any shit from people who don't "get it".
7. ALL of our tolerance and patience is for our PALs, not for someone who chooses to over look us and our special needs.
8. We have had a fight on our hands since we our diagnosis and by the time you piss us off we are seasoned battlers and could win a war.
9. We are sleep deprived and already defensive, don't give us any aggravation.
10. We know more about what works with our PAL, we probably already have taught our Doctors a thing or two, your suggestions are not needed.
11. If by some slim chance you choose to help us out, do what we ask, not what you think we might like.
12. Understand when we bite your head off, its stress and we have enough of it already, your feelings matter little when our PAL is in need.

Hope all care givers can smile and as AMEN at this, and to those lookie lou's . . . This is only my opinion, your actual experience with a PAL and CAL may very. :)

AMEN Pandora!

HA! HA! HA! Wish I would have that list to print out so I could've passed it out to my husband's siblings! "Oh, you are offended because I bit your head off as he lies (sp) in hospice bed unconscious. OK. Call me in the morning or NOT."

Fantastic, that needs to be published. Send it to the Alsa, it is actually amazingly helpful. Thanks

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PANDORA! Yes indeedie - do! If people only had to fight our battles for a week or two - THIS DISEASE WOULD BE CURED! No one should have to go through this - EVER.

I love it! I'm going to copy and send to my CALS!

I posted this on my facebook page! Just LOVE IT!

Perfect...it should be an on-going thread and we could add things to it...you hit it spot on! Thanks for posting!

Just sent this to my hubby..my hero!

Love it! Thanks for posting this!

Lol, LOVE this ! My fav :
Chances are we have not had a good night sleep in a while, and thats a good defense for insanity.

That's my motto lately....

Oh hell yea, this is so true..Love it!

Perfect, unfortunately. Thank you, Pandora :)

Shared on FB. Thanks, again.

What a great post..and way too true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back