Caregivers only... You and your PALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news jakk and bad news. Got rid of the duplicate post but also lost Cindy's reply to you. Sorry.
AL.

Nope it just gets better. Must be bed time. Got Cindy's post back in the thread but it is placed before your post. I'm not going to screw around with it anymore. Hope it's OK for you.
AL.

's OK. AL. It doesn't have to be perfect. I hope you had a good rest. Cindy

David is coming over for dinner tonight so he might be able to reverse them. Before we get into the Merlot, we have some work to do.
AL.

Have you told your son that your husband has ALS? My boyfriend was recently diagnosed and does not want to tell his child. Yet, he has many symptoms of a serious problem including very slurred speech, drooling, eating, swallowing, coughing, choking, etc.

Hello Interested, I always found that if we don't tell people what is going on, especially children, they will make up their own answers to their questions. Of course, how much you decide to explain, varies with the age and personality of the child. We have a lot of PALS around here who are raising families. Maybe some of them can offer tips. Cindy

So Al, does the work go better with the merlot or is that best consumed after?:-D

Well we had a couple, did some work, had more, then quit working. Nothing seems broke so I guess we did Ok. It was mostly adjustments to my settings anyway.
AL.

Sounds like a great evening! :)

TO all our garegivers on this thread: take a hint form AL and David. Take time out to enjoy the things that make you smile! Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back