Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats great!

Capt Al. I have been on a Dx rollercoaster as well I was told by my Dr I had Als I didnt have ALS and it drove me crazy. Because there is no real true test for ALS they are all clueless, I hope they are right about you . I will pray for you
pat 1

Your kind comments have lifted my spirits this morning. Just wanted to let you know and to Thank You.
CrossGold.gif
THIS IS MY LIFE.

Sorry to hear about your upper body distress, Al. I hate this disease! :( Cindy

Capt. AL,
I was unaware of the brief reprieve you received in March from your ALS diagnosis until this post.
I'm so sorry for the upper body progression and the decreased breathing ability you are now experiencing. You are such a peace-maker and I've noticed when there are misunderstandings between members of this forum and angry/unkind words are exchanged, you are able to offer just the right words to both sides. You're a diplomat and can open the eyes of each side to greater understanding. Thanks for all you contribute to the comfort and encouragement of others. You are also very welcoming to new members. I wish you inner strength as you notice changes in your condition during the coming weeks and months. All the best to your wife and family.
Take care,
Jane

I am always amazed at the kindness people on the forum have for complete strangers. Thank you just not seem to be enough to convey my heart felt thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back