Diagnosis
01/2018
Country
US
State
Idaho
City
Leadore
As a help for leg pain and difficulty sleeping, I have turned to cannibus. Just got my card yesterday and have been trying to find a dispensary. I guess that finding one to provide 8:1 which is what the doctor suggested is going to be difficult. Aside from that, I have talked to a friend who also uses the sublingual drops for pain. He said I should drink a little juice after because they leave an ugly taste. This is not possible due to bulbar palsy. I can’t even drink a sip of anything without choking! Have any of you put it through your feeding tube? If so, how or what do you mix it with ?

My husband use Rick Simpson oil that I mix with coconut oil. Then I mix it with his food down his feeding tube. He also uses Marys cream that comes in a tube.

It's the only way I take cannabis oil. I use a 12.5/12.5 % THC/CBD oil from Cann trust in Canada. I don't use percocet or baclofen any more. The cannabis has also worked with anxiety/depression.
Vincent

Thanks, Vincent. Do you mix it with your formula?

I buy two separate products. THC is coconut oil suspension and CBD (Charlotte's web.) I drop them under my tongue. Eventually I have to swallow. You can put the drops in water and down your tube. It'll take a couple of hours to kick in that way but there is so much benefit.

Usually dispensaries have web sites where you can pick your product. It's usually regulated by the doctor's recommendation of THC milligrams in total. They don't care about the CBD because you can buy that through the mail.

You can absolutely mix it with your formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back