Diagnosis
6/2011
Country
US
State
il
City
orland park
Wish the coue some records. Minus the name,mot see if we could identify behavior, labs injuries ect to study an we find any life threads that happened befor the disease. That being said have anof our pals had vaccinations so cancer 2-3 years before symptom startrd? Thank foran help!,,,

This is just my way to look at information scientists may not look at. My pals is dr And I'm a nurse. I don't want names or that. Since my hubby go it 2 years after colon cacer, I have read of two other cases. If you guys notice that or anything you think the doctors are brushing off. Please share with me. Knowledge is power! Luv ya mila

Sorry this was badly misspelt. Trying to find correlation with surgery and als. And also vaccines. Thanks!

Hard to really tell what triggers the destruction of the motor neurons, I think researchers realize it could be several pathways involved making it that much harder to make headway.

The year that my symptoms started I had a stent placed. It was done through the artery in my wrist. Was that the trigger, don't really know.

I've read on a couple of other forums and blogs that they think their trigger was a flu shot.

The US has a National Registry and will be adding a new module where the PALS can write in where they think they contracted ALS. Don't know if we will ever see that data. I'm not real happy with the way the gov is handling this Registry.

Last edited:
That is pals/ cals shoul be able some charts and we could look for info a really identfy some new aspects . Question everything.
My pal had flu and pneumonia shots. Two before he got sick. an amazing number of REtURning vets home with it. Maybe we can identify something. Just SomeTHING They might not thought of of it,
But we could! Love inspector Mila

Isn't this being done nationally?

(if not , it should be)

The people posting here are such a TINY percentage that the findings from people who only post here would be meaningless and I sure hope no conclusions would be drawn from it . (IMHO )

The power of, one then I eill approach som mds with i

I too had colon cancer, 3 yrs before ALS symptoms but had twisted my right ankle which camouflaged it at first. I've communicated with some where they had injured a limb and ALS started with that limb. During my navy years I worked on radar which they say can cause ALS. Like you milanumpa, I do believe that a mixture of conditions could cause ALS.

My hubby had a broken ankle 1st, after the cancer, flu and pneu shot, now his cancer markers are up again.. How much can one person take?

my husband never had a flu shot, rarely ever got a cold! never had cancer or any serious health ailment. never had a broken bone. basically healthy as a horse. The only thing he had a problem with was moderately high cholesterol--and he started taking meds for it acouple of years before he started symptoms. millions take these meds and have these health problems and they don't get ALS.

I think it is interesting to talk about, but can't draw any serious conclusions about what may trigger this disease.

Lipitor has been also questioned r/t als. Thanks

Thanks so much!

My husband was on Lipitor for years. His symptoms started after they uped the dose from 20 mg to 40 mg then added niacin to lower his chloresterol even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back