Diagnosis
11/1991
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Hamilton
We are still actively looking for PALS to take part in the Canadian ALS March of Faces. To date I have collected 570 pictures of PALS past and present for over 50+ Banners from across the country. Anyone who has seen these Banners at events know the impact that they have and have definately proven to be one of the best awareness tools to come along in years. They are in your face, this is what ALS does and sometimes people need that little wake up call. I currently serve on the Board of Directors of the ALS March of Faces and Canada averages one Banner per month, that exceeds any other country taking part in this project, could it be that we know a good thing when we see it? Anyone who wants further information or permission forms please feel free to email me and I will get them out to you same day delivery!

George

Think we need to put your post up at the top again for those who missed it.

George thats a wonderful idea and I will email you for a banner. We deifinitly need more awareness. I think you just made my day I must of missed this posting a few days ago. Thank you.
Kim

.... I sent a picture of my wife to the banner... and saw a couple of familiar names close by. It's great to be able to see the faces of the people who I am dealing with every day. Especially since they are from all over the world... and closer! Yes thanks George! Hi to Al and Elaine... from Mary's husband!

T.

TBear, nice to see Mary's picture up there too.
The banner is a very good way of bringing awareness to ALS.
You have a chance to see the faces of the people with this awful disease.. ALS does not discriminate with the age factor, some pals are very young.
The more awareness the better.Stay strong everyone.

TBear. I saw Mary's picture in the banner as well. She was a very pretty lady. Obviously you are one of those rich pilot types to attract such women as her and the Professor. Some guys get all the luck. Could have used you in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back