Diagnosis
04/2012
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Ottawa
Tomorrow, July 1st, it's my intention to take a break from ALS and just be grateful that I'm living in such a great place, in these extraordinary times.

I am grateful for our universal health care, clean water & air, outstanding scenery from coast to coast to coast, poutine, maple syrup, back bacon, tourtiere, and especially for my fellow citizens.

Happy Birthday O Canada.

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 169
Happy Canada Day, Elaine. I have always been a great fan of our neighbor to the north and have never met a Canadian that I didn't like.
May you and yours have a great Holiday ! !

Happy Canada Day Elaine!

Enjoy every moment
Love
Nikki

Happy and blessed Canada Day tomorrow Elaine! Now I have your lovely National Anthem stuck in my head! :)

happy Canada day Elaine, casey and all our other friends.

Happy Canada Day Elaine! Have a great day and enjoy :D

Happy Canada Day Elaine! Enjoy the rest of the day (night) lol!

greetings,

Jon

Happy Canada Day Elaine. Enjoy it! :cool:

Happy Canada Elaine! Hope you enjoy the day! Kim

Well, guess I'd better add myself to the list of well wishers. Happy Canada Day! Check out Martina on the sandbox thread on the 4th of July.

Happy Canada Day, Elaine! Enjoy.

I will quote the words of our late President Lyndon B. Johnson during Expo 67' in Montreal, on May 25, 1967:

"We of the United States consider ourselves blessed. We have much to give thanks for. But the gift of providence we cherish most is that we were given as our neighbours on this wonderful continent the people and the nation of Canada."

I feel myself like that. Blessed for having such wonderful neighbors as the Canadians (especially my fellow PALS Canadians).

Carlos

Happy Canada Day!...From a fellow Canadian.
Kevin

Happy Canada Day! such a great country with such great citizens! :)

I'll add my voice to wishing all our Canadian friends a happy Canada Day. Annie and I and another couple actually seriously considered immigrating to Canada many years ago. It always impressed me as a very honorable country. I also had the pleasure of working with some good folks at Bristol Aerospace in Winnipeg.

Wishing you a special day in your great country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back