can you help with tv changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ontario caregiver

My husbands hands are getting real weak, what do you's all use for a tv channel changer, he is in bed alot and cannot change tv channel, we know we can purchase a switch of soMesort but we did inquire and it was quite expensive thought i would just ask if anybody else has coMe up with a good solution.

ontario

Sorry but i haven't seen or heard of anything but if i do i'll post it. i haden't thought about that yet but i may need somethong like that myself before long. i'll try to remember to ask the ot on mon. when i see her.

This would be a good Thing....my husband would be lost without his surfing tool! hopefully it will be someThing that has the ability to change channels quickly....as in click,click,click,click.....! melissa

i found an assistive devices site but there was nothing there for tv. most everything else but no tv changers.

i did see one gadget that was used for pushing buttons that had a round handle a little bit larger than a roll of quarters with a spike coming out of it for pushing microwave buttons etc. might be adaptable for changer use if there was strength in arms to move it. 13.95 their price but a nail through a piece of broom handle or dowel would work the same. you just need a handy friend to experiment for you. just another idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back