Diagnosis
12/2018
Country
US
State
NC
City
Get Real
In the "After 5" sub-Forum I can not up load a picture. When I click on the image button a small window opens asking for the URL of my image. From "My Pictures" file there is no URL for any of my pictures. In my "User CP" in the attachment column it shows that I have two items in progress... for the past two days. I have never before had a problem uploading a picture... until now.

Testing to see if I can

Last edited:
Another test.

Attachments

• 20160103_143338.jpg
    20160103_143338.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 318
I don't understand exactly the process you are using I just uploaded through the go advanced, add attachment sequence and as you see it worked. Is that what you are trying or something different?

Al don't use the little toolbar just above where you are typing - that one wants a link to an image online.

Instead look down below the SUBMIT button and if you can't see Attach Files and a button saying Manage attachments you will see a blue bar under the submit button that says Additional Options. At the right end of the bar is a tiny button with a circle and 2 arrows pointing down. Click this and it opens up the Additional options section.

When you click manage attachments it opens a smaller window and you can choose your files one by one. Then attach and wait for it to finish before closing that window and submit.

Nikki what a beautiful photo!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back