Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
US
State
Florida
City
New Port Richey
is anyone allowed to post on this forum?

Yes you can post...we will all welcome you:)

Kim40 - Welcome to the forum! Of course we are sad to see you here but glad you came!

thank you, I was just checking because I posted a link earlier to introduce myself but I guess that got removed by the moderator.

Sometimes posts will go to moderation and then pop up later. Welcome. I am sorry you have to be here, though.

Welcome aboard!
Some words or phrases and all links will trigger a trip to the moderator for review.

Welcome, KTM. And, we're sorry.

Hi KTM,

Good group of people here. Everyone willing to share, support and encourage.

Glad you found us.

Hi KTM,

I am glad you found us but sorry you have to be here. There are alot of wonderful people here! If you have any questions, ask away.

Welcome to the forum family... sorry you had to find us all. Keep checking for your other post, it will probably show up soon.

Welcome to the family. We all have to sit in the naughty chair every once in a while!

thank you for the friendly welcome messages

Well, welcome to the club nobody wants to be a member of. I have found this a font of information. The chief neurologist at my ALS clinic , when I asked him how this disease will progress, said you tell me. Because this is a rare disease some of us know more symptomatically and lifestyle wise than any of the doctors combined. So I hope this form can help you as well as it's helped me.

Hi KTM40. Welcome. I like the sound of you, you went to the naughty chair on your first post! WOW!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back