08/2011
Country
US
State
Fl
City
Orlando
Hey All

I have a favor to ask you nice reading folks. My paranormal romance, Linked, did pretty well on the Zon. I have the second one coming out in April...but I need to pick a cover for it. Can you look at these two and tell me which you think is better? THe one with the clock or the one without?

The tagline for the book is "Evil is watching and time is running out"

Check my blog at hopewelsh.blogspot.com to see the covers. (I still can't upload pictures LOL)

Last edited:
Hi

My first reaction was 'what clock?' so I think without is the answer. Now that I know it's a clock I can see it but I think most people would be confused by it.

I'm looking forward to the new book!

I also like the cover without the clock. To me, the clock makes it look too busy; I prefer the more simple design.

Great job, Patty!

I like without the clock. It makes you pay attention to the red eyes. Looks like a good book. Paranormal romance is right up my alley.

Hmmmm....I can't decide. Running out of time plays a big part in this series....and I was trying to change it up a little from the first book in the series, Linked.

Thanks! Keep 'em coming guys! I gotta decide within the next few days so I can start hot and heavy promo so the darn thing sells!

I didn't hate the cover with the clock. Usually for me it is the intro into the book that grabs me. I am notorious for reading the back cover then the first few paragraphs and the last page before I decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back