Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
CA
State
Nova scotia
City
Porters lake
I hope this is ok to post.if not I apoligize.there is a local contest for a home reno,I have entered with my story of my husbands als.The story with most vots and or having the most impact will win.I have the support of many of the als societies in Canada but with a week of voting left i was hoping all of you with facebook accounts could vote and share to get others to vote as well.This is the only way i could ever do this.if you can help..a big thankyou is not even close to enough..here is the link.
The key to successful living with als is being one step ahead,being prepared.Help me In one of the first steps in living with Rons als diangonsis by helping to make our home functional and wheelchair accessible.This reno could do that for us.Please take a moment to vote and share!Thank you

http://apps.facebook.com/ramar-hsh/contests/179268/voteable_entries/42733684

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck and well wishes to you

I voted

I voted and shared! Good luck with this!

Judy

Thank you so much!

I posted it on the ALS caregivers page on F B PM me if you would like to join this group

Voted! Hope This works!

Voted. Good luck to you.

Me too, let us know!

The key to successful living with als is being one step ahead,being prepared.Help me In one of the first steps in living with Rons als diagnosis by helping to make our home functional and wheelchair accessible.This reno could do that for us.Please take a moment to vote and share!Thank you http://fb.wildfireapp.com/fb/6721/contests/179268/voteable_entries/42733684
Plea
se vote and share.There are only 6 days left .This would make a Huge diffence in how well we live with als/Thank you

Voted & also posted on my facebook wall. Hopefully some others will vote from there. Wishing you the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back