02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
What does anyone think ?
What started as a clothing tip could easily with collective creative input turn into a source of $ to help someone.
As I see it there are some of us with intact sense of humor and are fearless in Displaying it, so....
What's needed? Someone who is a techie and can compile 12 or more photos of us that are willing in interesting but not vulgar photos with humor.
My preference is no heads but that's me. Maybe we get our birth months or dx month.
This is just a thought for useful FUN!
Any capable folks out there?
We could do this together gives us something to hang hat on for a bit.
Love ya
Chally

I like the idea. I have the skills but unfortunately no longer have the mobility. I'll see what I can work out with an artist friend that I know

Hey Chally.
What can I do to help?

Angie

Hey Angie, first can we get 12 folks this would be for 2018 so actually it's a good to do something like this.
I always go big but think simple so and " all IN " would be a start!

I'm not a huge ideas person, but I'm in- whatever capacity you need me.

I think it's a good idea and agree with not showing anyone's face and with keeping the photos tasteful (people's kids may see it) but humorous. I'd volunteer to be in one of the calendar photos, but I'm too early in the disease course to show much.

Some ideas for pictures:
Chally modeling the rainbow leg warmers
Skinny PALS "flexing" muscles
PALS in a pwc as seen from the back, trekking into nature.
CALS pouring formula into a PEG (not showing any faces)
PALS with hand atrophy and contractures tenderly holding hands with a CALS or with an infant or a pet.
I'm sure others will come up with more ideas.

Ok so that's me, shiftkicker, Angie, mark come on it kind of your idea.

Shutterfly will let you make calendars and order them. You just need the pics.

great idea! isnt there some new company that lets you customize tshirts,hats and lets you sell online?
sorry cant remember the name of the website right now but i will ask my son when he gets home.

Forgot Karen's in too. That's five so far.
Great ideas Karen. Let's keep this rolling and see what comes of it,might be able to help git some equipment for somebody.
I' ll take nov if nobody cares ( it's my birthday month)
Now just 11 more so pick your month get a good photo and be ready to send it to whoever can navigate "shutterfly" or whatever.
After we get them proff printed we can figure out distribution and cost and if money comes in where it's to go.
But really folks let's keep this simple!
Thanks folks love ya. Hey it's something to do to get out of ourselves for a minute.

IMG_2281.jpg
This would be my entry.
It takes a village
This is a pretty easy to assemble, my sister would help

Last edited:
Will add a pic after the weekend. (That's when I hopefully see my favourite photogs!)
If Chally is Nov, I'd pick Kay's pic for August.

Angie

what a great idea!

A girl, that's what I am talking about. I am working on one or two.
Let's say send in two so we us can choose.
Funny / serious
Pick a month their going fast!
No face recognize so no release form.
Keep a going

Shutterfly will run about 25 bucks per calendar. The costco site has them for 9 bucks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back