Butyrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started taking it last week. I know I also need to add a probiotic but I always introduce something new for a couple of weeks to see what effect it has on my body and how I feel.

There is a good discussion on some of the FB groups. The reason I started taking it was prior to onset, I was experiencing lots of gut issues and found out I had h-pylori. I'm allergic to almost every antibiotic so I'm not sure if I got rid of it or not. Blood test at Mayo says yes but unless I had another scope, there is really no way of knowing.

I started taking it last week. I know I also need to add a probiotic but I always introduce something new for a couple of weeks to see what effect it has on my body and how I feel.

There is a good discussion on some of the FB groups. The reason I started taking it was prior to onset, I was experiencing lots of gut issues and found out I had h-pylori. I'm allergic to almost every antibiotic so I'm not sure if I got rid of it or not. Blood test at Mayo says yes but unless I had another scope, there is really no way of knowing.

What are you taking exactly and what dose please ?

Interesting information. Hopefully it will have a positive effect on you, Kim. I just ordered some online...

I'm taking one capsule a day. The dose is 2 and that's very low compared to mouse studies. 1.2 grams per serving so each capsule has 600 mg. The brand I bought was Bodybio.

There is some research out there that many neuro diseases are the result of inflammation. The same glial cells in your brain are also found in your gut. Inflammation causes your gut to leak "toxins" into your blood. A healthy microbiome greatly reduces gut inflammation

Hey Kim? Which fb group had the discussion?

I'm taking one capsule a day. The dose is 2 and that's very low compared to mouse studies. 1.2 grams per serving so each capsule has 600 mg. The brand I bought was Bodybio.

I think i am taking the same
But 6 per day, 2 per meal so 3.6g per day

IF you want to fix gut problem you need an specific ester for the butyrate, normally butyrate doesn't came deep enought in the intestine (? in german Darm).

Hey Kim? Which fb group had the discussion?

Greg, I think it was ALS Naturally. I belong to about 10 of them. There might also be some info on ALSTDI

Greg, I think it was ALS Naturally. I belong to about 10 of them. There might also be some info on ALSTDI

Bummer. I just left that group. I stated that taking als medical advice from an acupuncturist was like taking gourmet cooking lessons from a Starbucks barista.

They didn't take kindly to that...

Bummer. I just left that group. I stated that taking als medical advice from an acupuncturist was like taking gourmet cooking lessons from a Starbucks barista.

They like to argue on ALSTDI. I just ignore and sift through the information.

Lol, don't take much to stir the pot there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back