Diagnosis
11/2005
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Toronto
We went to a birthday party for my daughter's friend on Saturday. They were giving out big temporary tattoos. I'm a good sport- so after being assured that they wash of easily, I got a big butterfly tattoo on my cheek.

Well they were right - the tattoo was definitely easy to wash off - only problem is that I got a nasty sunburn - so my whole face is beet red except for a white butterfly imprint on my cheek which cannot be washed off.

Ummmm......trying so hard not to laugh ...what to do? What to do?.....ummm sorry?

HAHA HA, I bet you look cute!

serves you right! LOL. post a pic!

Laughed my butt off again! Many thanks!

That is sooooooooooooo funny!..I'm trying to picture it..please post a pic for us all...LOL

This must be like the hearts or playboy rabbits that you see on some young ladies around the bikini line.

Too funny....just think of yourself as the first officer on that short lived newer Star Treck series with the facial tatoos.

oh,you mean your face cheek.......i was picturing bum cheek till you mentioned sunburn.
was thinking how did he get sunburn there:roll::lol:
the things we do for our kids:-D

Caroline, funny, I thought the same thing! :lol::lol::lol:

Caroline and Marianne, you must be disappointed. I suspect you both wanted to be the tattoo artist.

Now children...please...that will do

Actually - it might just as easily have been my tushy. I rarely wear anything beyond underwear around the house - I've found life easier with minimal clothing.

Sometimes my wife and daughter go to the park without me. I won't want to miss out on the fun so - if my caregiver is busy in the basement and as I can't dress myself- I'll head out the door and stumble to the park in my underwear. They are boxers so I don't see what the big deal is - but my wife is always mortified and forces me to come home. I suppose some persons might be concerned about a strange incoherent middle-aged man hanging around the park in his underwear. But life is too short to worry about that kind of stuff. My life is too short.

As a point of pride, I have my shower set up for hands free showering and I can still wiggle into and out of my underwear by myself - so for the time being my caregivers are spared from having to see my naughty bits - or so I thought. The other day I realized that I had inadvertently exposed myself to one caregiver - I was terribly embarrassed and apologized profusely. Her only response was "Ahh...I see it all the time "

I am sorry to report that I never got a photo of the white butterfly imprint. We did not notice it until bedtime Saturday night and Sunday my wife had a 24hr shift and then my mom got her hip replaced (she is ok), and then by that time it had faded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back