Butt Pillow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Numotion is submitting the Roho cushion through Medicare and my supplemental. Not sure if they will cover but it's worth a try. They seem to think it will be covered. Fingers crossed!
Tammy

Many ALS association chapters maintain a lending " warehouse" of used equipment. You use what you need, and donate it back when you no longer need it. The Evergreen chapter in Kent WA has a lot of ROHO pillows. Occasionally have a Tobii dynavox, lots of supplies, walkers wheelchair, shower and commode chairs, etc.

Maybe this needs to be a new thread, I don’t know. But since we’re on the subject of alternating pressure mattresses, could folks please give opinions on which are good, which are not? I have been offered a good deal (I think) on a Hillrom Accumax VCP, but without a pump. The wording says ‘valve technology automatically adjusts during patient movement to deliver consistent pressure redistribution therapy’. And what if there isn’t much patient movement?? They say a pump can be added, for another $1k. Maybe better to get something that works for us Pals straight through. I would love to hear recommendations, opinions. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back