Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
al
City
mobile
i have a question for anyone with bulblar onset it is can you feel twithes in your tounge when they start are can you just see them?second is when i open my mouth just enough to see my tounge its steadaly moveing this with swalloing issues can this be als, thanks shawn

Hey Shaun I bet you can't wait to see your doctor on the 8th! Be sure to write down all these questions and let him know how anxious you feel. Cindy

tHANKS cindy i will do that

Bulbar question

zac111 said:
i have a question for anyone with bulblar onset it is can you feel twithes in your tounge when they start are can you just see them?second is when i open my mouth just enough to see my tounge its steadaly moveing this with swalloing issues can this be als, thanks shawn

Hi there Shawn, I have bulbaar onset I have had the twitching tongue for 2 yrs I have had several diagnosed from nothing to worry about to stroke then finally ALS, I do not feel the movement of my tongue, but it is very obvious when looked at. a neurologist gave me nerve tests, then sent me to an ALS clinic. To put your mind to rest,one way or another go get some answers from an ALS clinic. you may be worrying for nothing. Good luck to you EM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back