Reason
Other
Country
ger
State
Germany
City
Berlin
My Thread was closed, but my Symptoms getting worse. Please help me!

) 5 months ago i had 2 weeks of exzessive yawing. It went away, but i read that yawning is a symptom of bulbar. My doctor told me, that it would not went away if the yawning was from ALS and eczessive yawning comes later in disease. Is this right?

)sore and heavy shoulder

)had 2 times choking of water in the last 24 hours..can this really be no als ? Uasully i choke like once a month.,.is this to often?

) lump in my throat

) post nasal drip

) twichting everywhere

I had 2 clean tongue emgs (Last one 2 weeks ago) , do they also show positive, even if bulbar starts in throat? I have no problems with talking or slurring words. I also can drink very fast..but i am so afraid...im pregnant, 29 years old and have children and cry nearly the whole day. Please help me :,(

Last edited:
can this really be no als ? Yes

I had 2 clean tongue emgs (Last one 2 weeks ago) This is wonderful news.

It sounds like you have a lot of anxiety. Many of your symptoms can be attributed to that. What's wonderful is that you aren't describing ALS in the least.

Thank you Christine ❤️

So an EMG would have catch bulbar really? because in stickies stands: it cannot be done to early.

That's correct.

Thank you!

Im so afraid because i choke 2 Times in 24 hours...thats so often :( does bulbar always starts with slurred speech? Or maybe with swallowing issues before slurred speech? And what about the yawning 5 'months ago? Huch , i am scared to death...really

Hon you were asked not to start another thread.

Go to anxietyzone to discuss your issues with people who want to talk about this.

I'm so sorry if that sounds cruel, but YOU DO NOT HAVE ALS - not a single symptom, no not even one. You are expecting terminally ill, paralysed people, and those caring for them to pander to you.

You can get help, phone you doctor right now, cry hard and make it clear you are not coping at all with your extreme anxiety so they get you an appointment fast. If you can't, get to the hospital. You need to look after yourself when pregnant and this is very bad for you and your baby to obsess over a terminal disease you do not have.

Thank you affected!!

Im now in the clinic and there will be an another Emg done in the next days.

But youve said i habe no single ALS symptom. But what about the choking 2 times in 24 hours and generally choking every 4 weeks and so on?

Thank you affected!!

Im now in the clinic and there will be an another Emg done in the next days.

But youve said i habe no single ALS symptom. But what about the choking 2 times in 24 hours and generally choking every 4 weeks and so on?

Choking is a symptom of many problems. It is common in some types of anxiety. Du hast nicht ALS. Oder: du hast kein ALS.

And what about the yawning ? No early symptom?

Yawning is common to humans. Especially pregnant humans! Your doctor told you when it is an ALS symptom it is late in the disease.

We have answered you. Closing again. Any further postings unless you are posting new information from a doctor's visit will be deleted.

Concentrate on your pregnancy and try to enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back