Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rose...~thinking of you today, and all your doctor appointments. Nothing that is happening to you is 'settling', but I am happy that you continue to get your answers. I wish everything would go into 'slow mode' for you! :smile: Have a good day!

Robert...I cannot answer any of your swallowing issues, but was thinking about some of your symptoms of 'itchy' throat, and coating of the tongue. Maybe you have thought of this yourself, but the throat symptom (outside of swallowing issue) can be related to allergy. If it is, usually the ear will itch as well.

As far as the white coating of the tongue, try a vinegar and water solution (1 tblsp to cup of water) and swish it in your mouth, for a minute, for about 2 weeks. Also, alternate with baking soda (1 tsp in 8 oz. of water) brush your tongue with this solution. Get a new toothbrush, or soak your old one in peroxide to keep it clean.

I get a coating on my tongue from the many medications I take. (I think it's the meds) This remedy has helped.

Have a good day! :smile:

Wright, Rose, Lovelily,

Thank you for the thoughts and advice. I think I will pop over to my ENT and get him to poke around (and look into that alternative scoping method). He is pretty high tech, and keeps himself up to date. He is also a surgeon so hopefully he'll have a good handle on the structural end of things (In fact he is also certified for reconstructive surgery as well. I know one of his nurses socially, and have tried to get her to give me the scoop on who's getting botox :mrgreen: . She'll never say, but it's fun to try and guess based on whose in the waiting room.)

This has been a helpful thread for me,

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back