Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
US
State
FL
City
Miami
Had an absolutely AMAZING day with my husband. One of his "list" activities was to go sky diving. So...for his birthday this year, I bought US both a skydiving experience. It was exhilarating, petrifying, exciting... Gave him/US an incredible day together!

Attachments

• buckyskydiving.jpg
    buckyskydiving.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 397
  • buckyskiving2.jpg
    buckyskiving2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 400
  • luvmyman.jpg
    luvmyman.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 377
FANTASTIC! I am glad you were able to do that!

WAY TO GO! That is simply wonderful!

glad you had the time will be good memories for both of you

I am sooo thankful we were able to do this! He's been having a hard time with the weakness getting more challenging in his legs and cramps in his neck/back. I was a little worried, but got the all clear from our neurologist so...Cowabunga!

It was wonderful to see him smiling so big!

Craziness to the 10th degree!

Brought tears to my eyes with y'all hugging (thanking God you were both still alive!). So happy y'all were able to do this!

Congrats on flying with the birds! Way to go! One less thing to check off of the list!

Didn't that just fill you to overflowing with love and happiness? I'm reliving our day just watching you with yours.
There is no substitute.
Well done.

It was pretty magical...when I wasn't wetting myself in fear! :lol:

He LOVED it, and wants to go again...:-? Wonderful blessing to be able to share with my best friend and soulmate.

Melody, I'm in awe. You are so brave, and the pictures showing the excitement and enjoyment are wonderful! And once again, I'm really glad that it's not Phil, but I with the disease. I am not a brave person.

WOW ! ! ! I am so impressed ! ! ! You are two brave souls ! ! !

Way to go Melody! It is quite something to jump out of a perfectly good airplane do good for both of you! What is next?

Melody- that is great, and that you did it together is the best part.

Hopefully our next adventure will be a trip to Scotland and throughout Europe next Spring... :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back