Diagnosis
05/2008
Country
US
State
SC
City
Charleston
Hey everyone. I do not have ALS but rather spinal cord injury (C6/C7 quad). I am selling my Bruno Turny seat. It is like new and was used in an '06 Tundra (installed last summer but has been out of the truck and in the house for months). It is a beige leather and I can send pics to anyone that is interested. New they are about $6k. I am good with half that plus maybe half the shipping cost depending on where you are. I can get a freight quote pretty quick. I swapped vehicles so no longer need. I am in South Carolina and got a freight quote for Washington state a while back, and it was around $300, to give you an idea.

If there is any interest or you want pictures reply to this thread or PM me. Open to offers as well.

Thanks
tom

Hello,
Would you please tell me if this seat is drivers side or passager?
Thanks,
Anna

It is the driver's side. If you would like pictures of it just let me know.

Yes I would like to see pictures.

What email do you want me to send them to?

I am not too familiar with these thread tools on this forum. Can I post them here somehow?

If you choose "Go Advanced" you can click on the paper clip on the top of your response box and upload some pictures. There are size restrictions so you have to be aware of that.

My email is [email protected], shoot me a note and I'll email the high res images. I check the advanced tab and don't even see a paperclip. There's an insert image icon but it wants a URL. :confused:

The paper clip is just to the right of the smiley face

There is no paper clip to the right of the smiley face after Go Advanced for me either. I wish this could be fixed.

Now there is a clip next to the smiley face. Thank you to whomever fixed this for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back