Reason
CALS
Diagnosis
03/2020
Country
US
State
MN
My wife passed a few weeks ago. Ultimately, due to starvation from being unable to swallow food. It ended up being relatively unremarkable, close to the end she would sleep more and more until one day she didn't wake up. Her heart stopped the next day.

She was so scared of reaching the point that her lungs couldn't exchange even with the bipap, I hope this was more peaceful for her.

I am so sorry for your loss. It does sound peaceful.

Very sorry for your loss.

Your wife was fortunate to have you at her side, Brian. Wishing you much peace and strength.

Best,
Laurie

I’m so sorry for your loss Brian. She’s now free of the beast.

I'm so sorry for your loss Brian - I hope that it was also peaceful enough for you as you now process that loss on the other side. I applaud that you were able to advocate for her wishes to do it her way 💚

Im so sorry for your loss, Brian. Your wife is now flying free.

Sorry for the loss of your wife, Brian. Wishing you peace going forward from here.

V

I’m sorry you and your wife have gone through this. May your love for you each other sustain you during the days ahead of you. My husband, too, passed away a few weeks ago. My heart goes out to you and others who find themselves in our situation. Leslie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back