• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Brian gained his angel wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so sorry for your loss. You were an amazing caregiver.

Hugs to you
Joan

I am so sorry for your loss Sue. You are so brave, I always read your post and was amazed by your strength. Brian is free now.
Hugs,
Adriana

I followed your struggles and losses and learned from your posts. My heart goes out to you as you navigate a new normal without this awful disease remembering Brian free from his suffering but grieving his loss.
Anna

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes.

Yesterday the viewing was just crazy so many people/dear friends. The neighborhood we had to leave do to this disease 6 years ago was out in force. New neighbors from here who I barely know were here. And a friend made through Women’s retreat, who I haven’t seen in years and only saw or was in contact with at the retreats drove close to 2 hours to be there. My nurse was there, my hairdresser came, just so many people. My kids friends. My DD’s friends from school drove the 2 hours after class to come. Some of our employees where there. An old friend from my childhood was there. It was amazing. People Brian did business with were there.

Soon it will be time to dress and do the funeral service. I think that will be tougher than yesterday. Yesterday was good.

Hugs

So wonderful that so many came out to support your family! A big hug for today!

Still holding on to your hand Sue. Nothing about this side is easy, just a very different kind of hard.

I'm glad that you had so many people rallying to the viewing, such a confirmation of the man Brian truly was and the person you are. xxx

We are home now. It was a beautiful service and more wonderful people showed up that we did not see yesterday.

This was extremely hard on DD today. That had me crying more than losing Brian. Breaks my heart to see her hurting so. She is currently sleeping and I am so thankful that she is able to. It’s going to be a long road.

Now it’s time to rest. Then it will be time to deal with everything else.

Hugs

Dear Sue, I am so sorry to hear of Brian's passing. You were such a courageous caregiver. I hope you and your children can find comfort in the good memories you share. Love and peace to you.

V

Sue,
My sincere sympathies for your loss. I hope that remembering the love you shared and knowing that Brian is now at peace will bring some comfort.

Best regards,
Bill

I don't get here as often as I'd like, but your thread was one that I kept up with. I am so sorry that you have lost Brian to the monster ALS. Wishing all of you peace and good memories of the times you had together.

Sue,
I'm so sorry for your loss. What a journey you both shared. May you be sorrounded by peace and confort knowing you gave it your best all this time. You have been of so much help and inspiration by sharing your story and through your encouraging words. Thank you! May he rest in peace, free of this terrible monster. ♡
-Erika

I’m very sorry for your loss. You have done so amazingly for your Brian and for so long. I hope you are doing okay and feel peace. Also, hope you get rest since you have been going to hard for so long, it is likely difficult to slow down and recognize your new freedom and calm. I’m with you sister.

Thank you Erika

Thank you Ninja, yes, getting a bit of rest. Weird knowing how to use it though. That will take some doing. Praying peace for you as you start your journey.

Hugs

Sue, I am so very sorry for your loss. Prayers for peace and comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back