Bracelets for ALS Research

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great, keep up the good work. :razz:

Great Christmas gifts

As a frequent visitor, I was very excited to see the bracelets for ALS, I ordered two, one for myself and one for my daughter. What a great idea:smile:

Thanks Al for the information, went there and got one for myself............What an effort......Keep up the good work
netty

Let us know for sure when it is up and running, would love to have one, I feel that Christmas has gotten so commercial over the years and I LOVE to give gifts that are either homemade or something from the heart. I have learned from this dreaded disease the TRUE meaning of Christmas.......I guess that is good in one sense, because I use to dread Christmas. Thanks Mt Pockets! Let us know
Your Friend
netty

Al,
Yes, please be sure to let us know when we can purchase bracelets from Marge!

we are doing this , except our are just red with a saying

I will buy from each group, I never have enough, love to give them to family members and friends.

Web Page died

My wife's webpage died. So she has just been selling to local friends. AL if you read this please delete the post with the picture for me. Thanks

Done Al, hope I got the right one.

Good job that was it.
Thanks

I created the NEVER GIVE UP wristbands for ALS. Since 2004 I have helped raise over $1million and donated it all to the ALSA, by selling over 1 million wristbands. I just launched my new website design and new NEVER GIVE UP Lip Blaka-Lip Balm. SUPPORT ALS RESEARCH!

www.nevergiveup4pals.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back