Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
ALSONE is a designated charity for 2019. This means they have a certain number of entries for their team that do not need to be BAA qualified. If any CALS or friends are interested in running and fundraising contact ALSONE

I always wanted to run Boston!

I was a sprinter. At one point I managed to make it up to 10 miles but never could get past that mark. I usually split my running into two 5-mile runs a day. Guess I was just fast-twitch fiber dominant. Now I'm just twitch, twitch, twitch.....

so they can run the race without meeting the race requirements for times? I may have several interested friends

If you are running for a charity team then yes. I don’t know the details for this but you usually have to commit to raising a certain amount

I just looked 7500 minimum but they expect 12500! ALSONE does do good work. They support MGH, UMASS TDI and CCALS. CCALS is patient support

i ran boston in 1994 as a qualified second shoot runner, when i see people even walk across the room my heart crumbles. i miss it so.

Pete, I feel the same way when I see people running on the beach.

I loved exercise. It was never an effort. I loved the way it made me feel.....and look, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back