Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
NH
City
New London
Does anyone use a body pillow? If so, do you have a recommendation? I tend to run hot and react to many materials. I'm a side sleeper with one pillow between my knees and one under my upper arm and I wondered if one longer pillow would be easier. Thanks!

I do not have experience, but see lots of review roundups. Two points I can speak for, is that pillows filled with shreds, instead of one big foam block will be cooler, due to more air circulation, and that ones where you can remove shreds if/as needed may be more comfortable.

Best,
Laurie

I use a body pillow to prop my back/shoulder on one side, but a normal pillow between my knees. I just couldn't coordinate a body pillow in front of me, but it works a real treat to wedge my shoulder and part of my back up the right amount.

I have had 2. The one that works better is shorter - about 4 feet. It works well for the sleeping position you describe. I am 5’4” so if you are tall it might different

The longer one did not seem as easy to position for some reason.

I think mine is down and the removable cover cotton. It seems to stay reasonably cool

thank you all. I'm a shorty, 5' tall, so I might have to go for a kid size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back