Other
Country
AU
State
Victoria
City
Melbourne
Hi everyone.

I have come across an internet site regarding blood electrification. I would like to know if any ALS patients have tried it?

I cannot find on the internet anything that dismisses this form of treatment by the medical profession. I note however that some natural health professionals use it (or recommend it) but there are no patients attesting that it works except via a third person. Is this a scam? Can someone shed some light please?

Many thanks.
Anna

Hi Anna. I haven't even bothered to look this one up on Google yet. It sounds just like the wet cell battery theory. Crazy or a scam. Take your pick. I'll look it up though just for some amusement if I get time. AL.

I did look it up and what a bunch of horse hooey and the paranoid people pushing this all say the government and big business put these guys out of business. Does anyone really believe that if some researcher came up with a cure for aids or cancer that it wouldn't get out? The drug companies would be all over it to get a patent so they would be the only one to make the drug. These guys went to a seminar and got laughed out of the room probably and that's why no mainstream company would touch it. A cure for aids doesn't sit for 16 years and no one does anything with it. How stupid do these people think we are?

We shouldn't discount the possibility that some of these people might be both mentally ill AND a scamer. Think of the quacks selling medicinal compounds from the back of a horse-drawn wagon. Some were just out to make a buck but some were delusional. They really believed they had the next great cure for the world. Doubly dangerous, I'd say!

Thanks Al. I should have known better seeing so many gadgets up for sale ! I was suspicious to say the least but nonetheless anything with the hint of a cure is worth investigating. Thanks for bringing me back to earth.

CindyM. I agree. Should have twigged when I read that BB was a journalist turned physicist, turned businessman, turned inventor, and even a contender for the Nobel prize (!) with nothing to back all of his claims for a cure.

Back to the drawing board for me.
Take care.
Anna

Blood Electrification is not a scam. It is a medical fact. According to Dr, Robert Beck and medical studies, blood electrification eradicates all known pathogens bacteria, viruses and parasites. But he found that to totally remove it from the body you need to also do what’s called magnetic pulsing to remove the diseases that are stored in the lymph nodes. You can find hundreds of testimonials that it also has cured cancer and HIV.

Well it took more than 2 years for this scam to resurface. Guess they needed a new round of hopefuls.Probably figured all the people from 2007 were dead. Fooled them didn't we, and we didn't use their silly electrification. Sorry Slygun, we don't allow questionable products here. It''s not open for debate. There are other sites that love that stuff.

AL

Oh, we could have fun with this one! Slygun's first post was in defense of blood electrocution. Makes me wonder...

Okay, at least Sly added the magnetic pulsing to the electrocution thing. This ought to be real easy to do at home for all of us that are in to home remedies.

What would you need to electrocute yourself? Easy! Start off with some 9 volt batteries, some wire and a needle. Throw in a few magnets and poof! Bundle this in a kit for home use with some bogus instructions (and advise not to do this while in the tub) and for $19.95, PZ Laboratories has a new product!

"You've read about it on the internet and heard stories of it from all your home-health remedy friends! Its finally here! The new (and improved!) PZ Laboratories "Blood Electrocution With Magnetic Pulsing" designed to make you believe something good is happening. We promise nothing really is and back it with our no money back guarantee! Why be fooled with imitations when you can be fooled with the real thing?
Just send at least $19.95 (plus shipping & handling)to:
PZ Laboratories, Ink
c/o Forum Follies
U.S. Canada Australia

and we'll eventually send you one of our kits."

Oh, I better stop. Sorry, Al...

Zaphoon

Last edited:
Thanks CJ! I went back and edited it in. You're a peach!

Zaphoon

(I'll send you the first kit off the assembly line! Ooops! Sorry, you have to assemble it yourself.)

You have seen the testimonials on TV.

"And the lightning bolts flew out of my arse" claims famous Braveheart hero, William Wallace

"I use it for a pick-me-up in the afternoons" claims Dr. Frankenstein

Law enforcement is "road testing" the PZ Blood Electrocution With Magnetic Pulsing. This device is being wired into power wheel chairs to enforce the 3mph speed limits in old age homes. Should the driver exceed that speed limit , the shock treatment begins.
"We have seen a sharp decrease of second time offenders" claims Officer Zippy.

Ok guys, Mr Slygun was trying to be serious and yur makin fun of him. Shame on you. I thought you did it with a 12V and booster cables to your testicules.

AL.

Al,
That will cover 1/2 of the population, what about the other 1/2? :lol:

cheers
Peter

Use your imaginatiion. This is a family show.

LOL,AL

Wow, I don't get on here as often as I'd like, and this is what I miss? I need to budget my time a little better.

Just in case Slygun comes back (we would be so lucky) or anyone else comes on here peddling this nonsense, let's dissect this down:

If this "procedure" was powerful enough to kill bacteria, viruses, etc. in the blood, it would surely also kill red blood cells, which would compromise the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood . . . and would cause DEATH. It would also kill-off the white blood cells, which would compromise the immune system . . . and would cause DEATH. Not to mention destryong the platelets circulating in the blood, which would cause you to . . . BLEED TO DEATH. I could go on and on and on and on . . . so for you MORONS who want to come onto this site or any other site peddling a scam . . . do your homework first and at least make it semi-plausable.:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back