Diagnosis
07/2017
Country
US
State
OR
City
Southern Oregon
A blonde from the city has a new little red convertible sports car and decides to take it for a drive in the country.

She decides to disguise herself as a brunette so she won’t be recognized, because she considers herself bright and is tired of blond jokes.

She drives for miles and stops when she sees a large sheep farm. She has never seen so many sheep before, and she is amazed. She pulls up the driveway, and a man comes out of the house.

The blonde is overcome with excitement. “Wow, I’ve never seen so many sheep before,” she exclaims.

The man replies, “If you correctly guess how many sheep are here, I’ll let you take one home.”

The blonde stares long and hard at the sheep and carefully counts them — several times, in fact.

“You have 187 sheep,” she tells the man. He is impressed by this brown-haired woman with the red convertible sports car.

“That’s correct!,” says the man. “Help yourself to one of my sheep.”

The blonde goes out, picks out an animal and puts it in the back seat of her car.

“Wait a minute!,” cries the man. “You’re a blonde!”

“How did you know?,” asks the blonde.

“Can I have my dog back?”

Having been involved with maremma sheepdogs for many, many years, this was always one of our very favourite jokes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yes, maremmas look like sheep!

I heard this joke many years ago and had to recreate it from memory. I’m sure much was lost in my translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back