State
ga.
City
gaineville
I would apprecite any have pee problems .. I just got out hospital with
nemounia . Now I cant pee mush. Is their any thing I get at durg store
for it. excuse my spelling

Davis

Davis ... call your doctor right away. Or call the hospital where you were treated. Get some medical attention for this ASAP ...

hi davis,i hope you are ok since you posted yesterday.
going over 24hrs without having a pee is an emergencey and you need to go to the hospital asap.
my son has kidney damage from an infection/virus a few years ago,now he can only go twice a day but sometimes he goes 24-36hrs if his kidneys are bad.
do you have any bleeding before or after having gone?
i think the pneumonia may have caused a kidney infection.
please see your doctor and get checked out.

Kindeys

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY
mlINE ARE INPROVEING they gave laskics while in Hosp. I think I
got used to that mine was moveing some but not enought . My
wife has a call in to dr.

Thanks for your reply
Davis

Great. Let us know how you're doing.

hi davis, glad you are ok and feeling better.
alot of things can cause kidney infections/problems ,especially having been in hospital but it clears up.
drink plenty of water to clean the kidneys out and get them and the bladder up and running again.

Davis,

Hope you're doing better. Just wanted to say "Hi" as my parents used to live in Gainesville. My dad just loved it there, and also was well loved. (He has since passed away, and now my mom lives with my brother in Kennesaw. )

take care, :)

Rose

Rose did your dad have als. I have bublar als 2006
I got track and vent Feb 2008. I love life in Gainesville.

Davis

No, he didn't have ALS. He really loved Gainesville though, moved up from south Florida. He and my mom used to go camping near there somewhere and fell in love with the area. They lived near Lake Lanier. He was very active in the Disabled Veterans and community affairs. I hope you do well on the vent and trach and look forward to seeing you here on the forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back