Birthdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grampal S.o.s.

Hi GrampAl:

I don't know if the manager's have seen that I tried to include my birthday next month (March 17) I will be 58, I know they have to give their consent, or maybe I am not doing it the right way.

Sincerely,

Paty
CAL
Baja California, Mexico

You should be able to put it in. click on one time event or recurring event and put in the information. Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll put it up for you.
AL.

GrampAl I tried it the way you told me , but didn't work

:cry: GrampAl: I did it the way you told me, but I kept getting a message it went something like this, IT WILL NOT APPEAR UNTIL IT IS APPROVED BY A MODERATOR.

I will be very :-D if you can help me with this.

Thanks in advance,

Paty
Husband's Caregiver
Baja California, Mexico

event post

Hi Al, I put in a date for July for a Benefit for Jack. I did it twice and it didn't go in! It's for July 7, 2007 at the Lacey Elks in Forked River, N.J. Thank you for your help. How are things in your area?My Best to you, Beebe

I'll ladies. I'll look into this on sunday if David is available. It never used to be that way but we have been having some software issues lately. Sorry. AL.

Hello Beebe what kind of benefit for Jack? Please let me know if I can help in any way. How is Jack doing? Stephanie?

My dad's birthday is/was March 19. He would have been 85. I didn't try to put it in the calendar because I'm not very savvy about that kind of thing. I'm hoping to get the day off work that day to go spend with my mom, could be a tough one for her.

I want to wish a very happy birthday to:

I Want To Wish A Very Happy Birthday To:

Beverly Parrish
Marlo
Lunarruna

I BROUGHT YOU EACH A LITTLE PRESENT, HOPE YOU LIKE IT, THEY CAN BE USED AS AVATARS.

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE THUMBNAIL TO GO TO THE USABLE AVATAR (OTHERWISE THE THUMBNAIL WILL BE EXTREMELY SMALL TO BE SEEN). WHICH HAS TO BE SAVED TO YOUR COMPUTER SO YOU CAN USE IT AS AN AVATAR ON THE FORUMS
May God Bless You All

Sincerely :)
Paty
Husband's Caregiver Dx 10-17-05
Baja California, Mexico

Hey Paty....Thanks for the birthday wishes and the cool avatar! How did you know excatly what I look like?--lol!
you are a March birthday girl too.....best wishes! Hugs, Beth:-D

Hi Beth

Hi Beth:

Just guessed? ha ha ha
Yes I am also a March girl, my brother and father were also from March.

I hope you liked the avatar.

Paty
Caregiver to husband DX 10/17/05
Baja California, Mexico

Happy Birthday Raymond, I Hope All Your Wishes Come True.

Sincerely,

Paty
Husband's Caregiver Dx 10/17/05
Baja California, Mexico

Happy Belated Birthday

Hey Beth, Happy belated birthday. Hope you are not snowed in! What a spring we are having!

Happy birthday to any others that I may have missed also.

Heather

Happy Birthday Metaroc

Happy Birthday Metaroc, hope you enjoy it with your family.

May God bless you,

Paty
Husband's Caregiver DX 1;0/17/05
BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO

Bernie M

Happy Birthday Bernie! Hope you have a great one. Leslie

Happy Birthday Bernie

Happy Birthday Bernie, Wish You The Best.

Paty
Baja California, Mexico :-d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back