Birthdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel's Birthday

Hello to you all and happy B-day to Joe, Margo and Mike!
Daniel was born on January 10 - he is not here to celebrate with us, but I remember and had him in my heart all day yesterday. His best friend from BC send me an e-mail that made my day!:-D
Al - my son Marcos was also born September 22. He is an incredible little person!
God bless you all and have a happy and joyful day!
Sunny

joejoe

Hi ,Thank You For rmembering me. Hope it's a good day. My Best to you, Beebe

Great day!

MtPockets said:
I thought I added it to Sept 22 when I turn 60, but message came up said it had to be approved. Think I was in the wrong place probably, as usual. DUH!
AL:oops:

Hello Al,

I am not sure if you know this - but my husband was an academic and an expert on J.R.R. Tolkien. All his Tolkien's friends could not believe when our son was born on September 22 because that is the day that Frodo and Bilbo Baggins (the uncle that finds the ring) were borned. A good day to have a birthday!
Sunny

Good to know about the September 22 other birthdays. I haven't found any rings like Frodo and them, but every birthday I arrive at now is a blessing.

God Bless
Capt AL:roll:

38!

I turned 38 years old yesterday!
Sunny

Happy Birthday, Sunny!

Liz

Happy Birthday belatedly from AL.

Edna May

Happy belated Birthday Sunny Did you have Ice cream cake?

Thank you

Thank you:lol:
No, no icegream cake! but that sounds very good. A friend of mine who also lost her husband (to cancer) came for dinner and brought creek food. We eat, talked, cryed, and laughed together. On Saturday we went to my in-laws to celebrate Daniel's birthday and mine. I wanted to wish him a good one where he is now. My son blowed the candles.
Take care,
Sunny

Edna May

What better way to spend your Birthday than with a friend! Today is a special Day for my hubby & me. We are celebrating our 60th Anniversary. they have been great years. Life is Good. EM

Sorry I missed you yesterday Edna. Happy Anniversary and hope you have many more. AL.

My Birthday,

Hi I know this is early but I thought I would let all of you know the dates coming up! I will be 34 February 22,2007

My dad will be 65 May 2, 2007

Mom and Dad will celebrate 36 yrs together on May 15.

To any of you that have all ready had birthdays and anniversaries that I have missed!

Congratulations!:mrgreen: :cool:

Hi H. You can go to the calendar above and put those dates in and then a few days before, we get a reminder at the bottom of our page. If you want us to remember it , that is getting up there you know LOL. AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back